What's new

Polk RTi 70's, FXi50's, CSi40, PSW 650 (1 Viewer)

Bob Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
I am selling my current Polk surround set-up due to upgrading. Everything listed is less than one-year old and I have all orignal boxes and literature (including sales receipts). Everything is in great condition with no performance issues or cosmetic blemishes. I am asking $1,200 plus buyer pays shipping. If interested, please send me a private message. Thanks.

Bob

Bob Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
I hadn't really thought about it, but I guess I would be willing to split them up. Let me know what you had in mind.

Bob Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
Okay, I'm not having much luck selling this as a complete system. Therefore, I am splitting everything up as follows:

RTi 70 Towers - $300
CSi 40 Center Channel - $225
Fxi 50 Surrounds (pair) - $225
PSW 650 Subwoofer - $250

Prices are firm and buyer pays shipping. Bob

Bob Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
I guess I should have indicated the color in the first place - sorry. The RTi 70's are black as are the center, surrounds and the sub. The sub is actually gloss black.

Bob

Sam H

Second Unit
How much will shipping run on the RTi70's to area code 36360?

I'm interested in them, assuming no one else has made an arrangement already.

Bob Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
Sam, I do have someone else interested, however, he hasn't bought them yet (at least I don't think so, but I have to check my home e-mail to be sure).

Shipping with insurance to zip code 36360 for the pair (RTi 70's) will be about $42. However, I would be willing to split that shipping cost with you.

Bob

Bob Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
Sam, I had my wife check our home e-mail and the other interested buyer has not gotten back to me. Therefore, first come first serve. Let me know. BTW, she said that you sent a home e-mail as well. Bob

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Would you trade the RTi70s and the CSi40 for a Panasonic E50 Progressive Scan DVD-Recorder? If you're interested let me know via email or a post.

Bob Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
I have the CSi 40 center channel and the FXi 50 surrounds left. I have lowered the price as follows:

CSi 40 - $200
Fxi 50's- $200 for the pair

I will pay shipping. Bob

Sam H

Second Unit
Bob, I didn't realize you're covering shipping charges on the other speakers; in that case, I'll go with the CSi40 and FXi50 speakers for $400, and leave the RTi70's up to the initial buyer.

Thanks,
-S

Bob Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
Seven, this is your last chance on the RTi 70's. I've sent you several e-mails since we made our deal and haven't received payment or heard back from you. If I don't hear back from you by 6:00 PM today I'm going to my next buyer. Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks