What's new

Please release 'Three o'clock High' on dvd. (1 Viewer)

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Agreed.
In fact, I just saw this on the Family Channel (!) and got a good kick out of it. Casey Simeasko, whatever happened to ye? And ANY film with Philip Baker Hall gets my full support on a DVD release. :)
Jason

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
I agree a kick ass good times movie, I would definetly grab this on dvd, since you have my thinking of 80's movies, any of you guys seen Rad the BMX racing movie, my video copy is way worn, I would love to have that one on dvd ;)

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
This is definitely one under-rated film from the late 80's. I would pre-order this right now if I could. I never saw it in the theatres, and I wore out the tape I used to have of it.

Universal, please release this with a director's commentary. I believe it was the director's first feature film. Whatever happened to the director? Wasn't he a Spielberg find?

If you haven't seen this gem, check it out. It is a funny film with some very good cinematography.

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
Yes! I am 100% in favor of releasing this lost classic on DVD! Make it soon, Universal!

We used to play football together, Buddy.

RIGHT. AND YOU WERE THE PUSS, WHO ALWAYS BLED.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
If possible please include the original cover art as well. It captures the film perfectly with little Jerry Mitchell caught in the clutches of Buddy Revell. :laugh:

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
You know, it's funny. Everytime Richard Tyson has shown up in a movie over the last 15 years, me and my friends go nuts and start chants of "Buddy! Buddy! Buddy!"

Best (and most recent) use of the chant- Black Hawk Down

Buddy seriously kicked a lot of ass in that movie.

Ok, Jerry. I'll take your money. I'll leave you alone. But you wanna know something? You're the biggest pussy I've ever met in my entire life. You didn't even try. How's that feel?

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Wow! I just found out this is coming out on 9/2. Wonderful news. what is going on with Universal Studios and September 2nd? They are coming out with a boatload of catalog films. I love it!

anyone know if this will have a director's commentary?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks