What's new

Please help me with my Diet plan (1 Viewer)

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
Cutting Phase
Workout
Sunday - 50 Min Elevated treadmill (feel I'm not ready for the HIIT program yet and the elevation feels amazing on my calves),
Monday - Weight Training - back & biceps
Tuesday - 50 Min Elevated treadmill, Abs (crunches/reverse crunches)
Wednesday - Weight training: quads, calves, hamstrings
Thursday - 50 Min Elevated treadmill, Abs (crunches/reverse crunches)
Friday - Weight training: pecs, delts, triceps
Saturday - 30 min Treadmill (figure just to get the body warmed up and going) , Abs (crunches/reverse crunches)

Daily Meal
1st - Egg Beaters, Toast, Whey shake, Omega 3, 6, 9 pill, Glucomsamine pill, daily vitamin
Workout
2nd - Vector bar( Are these thing alright for me?), OJ juice
3rd - Brown Rice, Peas and/or corn , Omega 3, 6, 9 pill, Glucomsamine pill, Whey Shake?
4th (supper)- Chicken with salad, Paul Newmans Family Italian Dressing, Omega 3, 6, 9 pill, Glucomsamine pill, Whey Shake?

Now for the training part, I basically just stole Mr. Stone's plan and start with that and develop/tweak it to my own liking.
As for Diet, I have a couple of questions/concerns. First, I don't eat fruit or fish. Next up, when is the best time to take the protein shake and can I count it as a meal? Are the Vector bars doing me any good? Is there any other suppliments I should be taking or perhaps ones that can make up for my lack of fruit and fish? Last but not least, will I lose fat on this?
Thank you

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
What is healthy that I can add for more caloires? Why do I want more? Is there any pills that can replace fruits and fish?
THank you

JonSpice

Stunt Coordinator
I don't what to say to eat but I know what will just about kill your appetite, Chromium with brewers yeast. I started at 492 pounds 10 XXX I am now down to 3 XXX, it just kills your appetite you lose weight by skipping meals. Gary our postman took one look at what I used to look like on my drivers license and said what did you do. He is now skinny
because unlike me he is still working.

Here is the table 1,000 Micrograms = 1 Milligram 1,000 Milligrams=1 gram and there are 30 grams the USA ounce. Start taking 2 200 MCG/MiCroGrams for 2 weeks then add a 3 for two weeks, then a 4th for 2 weeks then a 5th or 1 milligram. Start making up signs for around the house use a marking pen that you can read clearly 'Did you eat anything today?' As your body starts getting use to the chromium w/brewers yeast AKA nutritional yeast, your appetite will deminish. When you eat you will be full fast if your used to eating 2 you'll feal full after one helping. When your on 5 or 1 milligram you will lose your appetite but no headaches or hunger pangs will be felt. Eating will just not be on your mind that's why I am telling you to put the signs up after your on 4 a day.

To keep your desired weight after you have lost what you want cut your level down to 3 a day, and you will stay this weight. At this time it's when the body wants to be treated and you end up back where you started.

Remember I was 492 pounds 8 pounds short of a quarter of a ton! Gary is now skinny and takes 3 a day, this my surefire way to lose the weight you want, and to keep it off for as long as you want. You can buy chromium with brewers yeast 'not' picolinate, polynicotate or chromate they *don't* have the necessary brewers yeast a storehouse of all the amino acids your body needs and all of the B vitmins except for B-12. Don't forget the signs they will be the only way you will eat, some days I went 3 days with out eating because I didn't have the signs placed right. Think positive and start as soon as you can and print this up to remind yourself of how you did it. People are going to ask you that is for *sure*, they will notice your loss. This is *only* to lose weight it won't spruce up your labido or make you look 21 again. I don't have to wish you luck for I am sure you will lose what you want, and as long as you take the 3 after you reached your level you won't get fat ever again!

P.S. I have kept my weight off since 1993, Gary is on the 3 since his wife said you get any skinnier I will have to call matchstick. Print it and keep reminding yourself this a 7 days a week no skipping ever. My name used to be Big Jon now they simply call me Jon or Jake since I like the movie called "The Wraith" Region 4 has the R rated version.

I get mine off of Puritans Pride when they have their 3 for 1 sale and I order enough to last me to their next sale.You can pick it up any where but it's cheaper if you buy in bulk, be sure it's in the date code and don't buy it off a fleamarket vendor. The best place to store it is a cool place like the celler, even during the summer the heat rises and cellers are a bit cooler. Remember the highest amount you will take is 1 MG AKA milligram. Have your picture taken now and when you reach your desired level and be proud that you have put years onto the back years of your life as well as keeping your blood pressure in the 120/80 range and your pulse at 72. :)

Cary_H

Second Unit
Chad....you have to gear your intake to your current percentage of lean mass. You need to aim for fat loss, not weight loss. You don't want to sacrifice the muscle you have now. You want the fat to become the fuel for your workouts. If you lose muscle, you reduce your fat burning efficiency.
I'm with Kyle...too little calories. When you eat clean, the tougher it is to get in the calories you need. If you skip meals and cut calories you might as well give up exercising altogether.

PhillJones

Second Unit
Just by looking at your programme. Personally, I'd train each muscle group more frequently than once a week. Twice a week is pretty good. If this means that you find yourself in the gym for hours on end, cut out some of the auxilliary excercises and stick to basic compond excercises. For example, do the bench press but skip the pec-dec. This is especially tru if you are a beginner as compound excercises will build core strength and put less strain on specific tendons and ligaments. I advocate basing your work-out arround chest, legs and back, provided you use compound excercise, the rest of your body will keep up.

Dieting without excercise leads to mucslce loss, which in turn leads to easier weight gain afterwards. To avoid this, just do a reasonable ammount of weights and you won't loose too much muscle mass. In fact, if you're a beginner, you can loose body fat and gain muscle simultaneously. As you get slimmer, and stronger, this stops and a large calorie deficit will then lead to muscle loss but a small deficit will just lead to an inability to gain more muscle as you BF% slowly decreases. The best way to make sure that your deficit isn't too low is to monitor the ammount you can lift in the compound excercises like sqats. So long as these don't decrease, you're alright. Only when you're BF% get's down to what you want, you have to stabilize your weight and then decide whether you want to gain more muscle or stay put. Then, provided you continue to work out, eating more will lead to muscle gain, eating less leads to fat loss, so long as you're not too extreeme about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks