What's new

Pioneer Laserdisc Player Service Manuals Please Help!! (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Mark B-E
Hello to you all,

I was advised to contact the following Pioneer location in order to purchase the following.

I have been sending a number of emails to Pioneer in Belgium, but these have not been returned and no reply.

There must be someone on this forum who can get hold of these for me, or may work for Pioneer. I would of course pay for these if someone can help.

I am looking for Service Manuals for the following Laserdisc Players i.e....
PIONEER JAPANESE ONLY PLAYERS HLD X0 / X9 / DVL H9 / LD S9.
PIONEER USA ONLY PLAYERS ELITE CLD 97 / 99 / DVL 91.

Please can somebody help myself as i want to take care of my investment.

I look forward to hearing from yourselves

Genuine and sincere regards

Mark :angry: :angry: :angry: :crazy: :crazy:
htf_images_smilies_chatter.gif
htf_images_smilies_chatter.gif

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Maybe you could try contacting Pioneer here in the US, or better yet, the UK.

Real Name
Mark B-E

Hello John,

Thanks very much for your reply friend.

I have already tried this with emails, unfortunatley Pioneer have not replied to these.

I have also given complete details to a pioneer Dealer in the UK so i shall keep trying / asking and see if they have any joy.

Genuine regards

P.S. if anyone else can help in the mean time i would be grateful for your replies.

Mark :emoji_thumbsup: :)

greg_t

Screenwriter
Do some searches on the google groups alt.video.laserdisc for HLD-X9 service manual. there are some old posts that list the Pioneer part number. You used to be able to order it right off of Pioneer parts website. Have you searched PIoneer parts website for the service manual for the US players? They should be easy to find on there.

Here is the X9 Service manual
http://parts.pioneerelectronics.com/...m=SMD96%2D258B

All of the US players are listed on their site, so those are easy to get.

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
I've never known Pioneer to respond to anything but a telephone call. You can, however, place an order on the Internet — maybe! Every so often, they seem to reorganize their website, and sometimes the public can order parts and sometimes not.

greg_t

Screenwriter
I've ordered from their parts website many times. All you do is place the order and they send it to you. For things out of stock, it's better to call.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
If this helps any LD owner....

On usenet there is an LD group and a guy named Kurtis Bahr who has a great rep among the people there for service and info.

Jim 808

Auditioning
Real Name
James McMahon
Mark: A good source for Pioneer and other manuals is an outfit called "Retrovo". For example, they have the Pioneer manual for the CLD-2090for about $12. You can reach them by googling "Retrovo". Cheers, Jim

Real Name
Mark B-E
Hello Jim,
Thank you for your reply friend, as this is much appreciated.
At the beginning of this year I purchased 3 original service manuals from a seller in Canada. This seller I now regard as a friend, as he has corresponded with myself on a personal level, and since I have moved into my first home in April 2008, this seller understands my situation.

I have been very busy in furnishing my home from scratch, patiently buying things within my means. I should be finished with most of the main items by May 2009, and am learning to appreciate each goal along the way.

I shall look at the site that you mentioned and thank you for your time in replying to my request friend.

Honest regards

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks