What's new

Pioneer Elite VSX-82TXS 7.1 receiver, perfect shape (1 Viewer)

gebby44

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
One thing: I only want to do local pickup on this since packaging and shipping will be rather expensive the way that I would do it for this one. Philadelphia area.

$400

Up for sale is a Pioneer Elite VSX-82TXS 7.1 receiver that is in perfect shape and has only seen a minimal amount of use. I am the second owner and have only used the receiver lightly for movies. Have never had any problems as the build quality of this thing is incredible. Tons of features, 3 HDMI inputs, built-in Ipod cable and interface, great reviews, very powerful, simply the best receiver I have ever owned. Selling due to a lack of dedicated theater room in my new house. I baby all of my electronics and this is no different. From a non-smoking, child free house.

Comes with remote, manual, and everything that originally came in the box. I will include a free 6' HDMI cable and a 6' monster component cable.

Pick up and cash or Paypal. I can deliver within the Philadelphia area for $20. Email with any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks