What's new

Phantagram - which way did they go George?! (1 Viewer)

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
I was looking forward to Duality and Strident and....nothing!

What happened to these games? Did they just evaporate?

Even their website has no mention of these titles.

Anyone know?

Troy

Peter Manojlovich

Second Unit
Unfortunately, this happens all the time. What happened to Malice? A potential launch xbox game that's still in development hell.

Dave.A.C

Agent
Duality is still shown on the developers site:
Trilobite

Phantagram owns the title is listed as the publisher , but Trilobite is developing it and owns the copyright. Last update looks to be in January of this year, so who knows if it's still in development or what the deal is. There was a poster on teamxbox that was close to the game in some fashion really hyping it up for quite a while. I think he's vanished, though.

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
I just came across this blip on their website, although I'm not sure when the site was last updated.

Current Projects
Kingdom Under Fire : The Crusaders (XBOX)
Community MMORPG Shining Lore (PC)
Strident (XBOX)

Peter Manojlovich

Second Unit
A lot of time developers get in over their head, they become so embroiled in the technology behind the game, they forget about the game itself.

It's like they come up with this great game engine, but no game to go along with it. Strident and Duality may yet surface. The problem then becomes, if they do will anybody still care?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks