What's new

Pre-Order Peter Falk 4-Film Comedy Collection (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
I received an email today from Amazon that this titled was cancelled due to unavailability. Even though it still shows as to be delivered today. Anyone else revived this notice?
I believe they pushed my order back to delivery in April, I will check to see if they cancelled it. Right now, Amazon is on an epic losing streak with me. I have a bunch of pushed back and/or cancelled orders, they delivered an empty envelope to my house, and they delivered an apparently bootleg copy of a release to me that contained a DVD in a Blu-ray case with no cover on it. It has been so bizarre as to be nearly unbelievable.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I received an email today from Amazon that this titled was cancelled due to unavailability. Even though it still shows as to be delivered today. Anyone else revived this notice?
I got the same notice but my copy hadn't yet shipped.

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
I have Big Trouble on digital.
Cheap Detective is fun but falls a little flat for me now.

Never heard of the other two.
Cheap Detective falls into the "Murder by Death", "Johnny Dangerously" category you have to be in the mood for it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks