What's new

Peanuts Holiday Collection (1 Viewer)

Randy*S

Second Unit
Real Name
Randy
Anyone think we'll ever get a "ultimate" set that includes the easter, valetine's etc, specials?
Actually, as a guy I can do without the valentine's special but I'm a completeist. :)
And, they could fit the entire "phc" on one or two dvds!

Bonnie*F

Stunt Coordinator
If you mean like the Peanuts Holiday Special that had "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown", "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" and "A Charlie Brown Christmas", that would be a great idea since some of the 'lesser' known holiday specials will likely never be released save on some of the "more well-known" titles. But some of them are out and available.
-Be My Valentine, CB
-Charlie Brown Valentine
-It's the Easter Beagle, CB (also includes "It's Arbor Day, CB")
-I Want a Dog for Christmas, CB (lesser known Xmas special)
I know that a couple more specials are included on the above DVD's but I don't have my list with me to check which ones.
There are still something like two dozen (estimating - see above) Peanuts specials that haven't been released on DVD although a few are available on VHS if you can find them.

So bottom line - yes, want more Peanuts specials available on DVD!

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
My favorite is the Thanksgiving special. Snoopy & Woodstock's dinner is classic. Warm fuzzy feeling time!!

Anyway, yeah, they should've put all the specials in a DVD set so I could place it beside my School House Rock and Fat Albert collections. No 40 year old boy should be without these. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks