What's new

Pre-Order Paravision Dreams: The Golden Age 3-D Films of Pine and Thomas (3D Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91pvUPgL3xL._SY679_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Bought this yesterday:

�����
ITEMQTYCOST
[Blu-ray] Long Day's Journey Into Night (3D Blu-ray)1$9.99
[Blu-ray] Rawhead Rex (Limited Edition SteelBook)1$6.99
[Blu-ray] PARAVISION DREAMS: The Golden Age 3-D Films of Pine and Thomas
(Pre-order, Available 9/6/22)
1$33.22
Sub-Total$50.20
Discount-$0.00
Shipping [FedEx Smartpost]$0.00
Tax$0.00
Total$50.20

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I’d be interested in your impression of “Long Days Journey”. It was a blind buy for me when it first came out, bought because of the rave reviews. I found it intensely boring and largely incomprehensible. It seemed to be made for people who like to watch people from Asia get wet and smoke and smoke and smoke.

Today I thought I’d give it another chance — same reaction.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
I'll let you know what I think of it when I get it - probably not till September as that's when PARAVISION DREAMS is released.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
These were all very good. I got all three from TT of the prior single releases from Kino.

Debating if I need to order one of the new sets as a "backup" given the reports of a number of TT discs failing over time.
Or if I should just have backups because they're so good. ;)

Last edited:

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
These were all very good. I got all three from TT.

Debating if I need to order one of the new sets as a "backup" given the reports of a number of TT discs failing over time.
My Blu-rays of these three titles were released by Kino as individual releases about a couple of years ago. Not Twilight Time.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
My Blu-rays of these three titles were released by Kino as individual releases about a couple of years ago. Not Twilight Time.
You are correct sir! I'll edit my post.

I guess I was thinking that these would not be released twice by the same company, so the past versions must have been from someone else. :)

RBailey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Hall
I'm really enjoying the Anaglyphic version of THE DIAMOND WIZARD. Are these 3 titles available to view with the red/cyan glasses?

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
You are correct sir! I'll edit my post.

I guess I was thinking that these would not be released twice by the same company, so the past versions must have been from someone else. :)

More like replaced the discontinued/sold out versions -- a common thing most studios will do either upgrading or re-releasing with a minor variation

I'm really enjoying the Anaglyphic version of THE DIAMOND WIZARD. Are these 3 titles available to view with the red/cyan glasses?

They do not

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks