What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-Order Paramount Presents! Just Another Girl on the I.R.T. (1992) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
FkXXeXJUUAAd2xH.jpeg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
It's not a title I'm interested in but I like it that Paramount is releasing some lesser known titles under their Paramount Presents line. Hopefully more "obscure" titles will follow.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
This is a fantastic film worth a blind buy! Was expecting this from Criterion, but this looks enticing. Great to see Paramount finding it worthy of their own name, it's an essential 90s independent.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
There doesn't seem to be anything that distinguishes between Paramount Presents and a standard release. Paramount Presents gets a fancier package. Are they all from new scans? Is "The Quiet Man" not a Paramount Presents title because it is the same as the Olive release?
Several films had standard releases and then were re released as Paramount Presents titles.
I recall people preferring the earlier standard release of "To Catch a Thief" compared to the Paramount Presents version as the colors were not correct. None of the Audrey Hepburn films have been re released as Paramount Presents title though they are apparently consistant sellers. "The Greatest Show On Earth" was a Paramount Presents title, "The Ten Commandments" was not. There was a 3 film set consisting of "To Catch A Thief" "Love Story" and "Barefoot In The Park" with a digital copy for $9.99 that was released about the same time as the Paramount Presents "Love Story" at a price over $20. Was there enough of an improvement in the Paramount Presents version to justify the price difference? The digital copies of "Love Story" and "To Catch a Thief" were in 4K.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrharris
Recent bookmarks