What's new

Paramount - Please don't put the Edith Head featurette on every disk! (1 Viewer)

Randy_M

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Randy
Hey, what happened to the text of my posting (musta been server problems)...

I was just going to say that I already have this item on 3 different disks. Just like Columbia putting much of the same stuff on the Harryhausen Collection...

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Randy,
Not everyone is buying the same three discs as you have and since it's only a short featurette I don't see anything wrong with including it. It's not exactly like Paramount is forcing you to watch it on every dvd and besides, Edith Head's costumes played a big part in all three films because each film had a different but distinctive look, as she dressed Audrey Hepburn, Gloria Swanson, and Grace Kelly.

Crawdaddy

Randy_M

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Randy
Crawdaddy,

I hear what you're saying, but it would be neat to have some variety (e.g. a Westmore makeup family profile). In addition, I would expect that many classic film fans will have all of them...don't get me wrong, I love that these are available, and I'll continue patronizing Paramount as long as they put out such exemplary product!

Cheers

Randy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks