What's new

Paradigm x-30 users (1 Viewer)

Mark Rich

Second Unit
Just purchased an X-30 to give me more flexibility and convenience in setting up my B&W subwoofer. The question I have is:
How do I set the sub level now that I have it connected to the x-30? The x-30 is connected between the Pre and the Front channel amps. The speaker are set to large with all the others set to small. Now that I'm not using the LFE/sub out is there a way of setting the level using a sound level RS meter or do I just have to use my ears?
Hope this makes sense?

Mike L-field

Agent
Set it the same way you would if you were using the LFE output. Iused a stereophile test CD with 1/3 octave tones and the ratshack meter. For adjustments on the X-30 follow the manual instructions.
------------------

John H

Second Unit
Now that I'm not using the LFE/sub out is there a way of setting the level using a sound level RS meter or do I just have to use my ears?
You can use the cycling high and low subwoofer setup tones on Avia. Or the dedicated LFE test tone on Video Essentials.
John
------------------
Link Removed
[Edited last by John H on November 11, 2001 at 12:46 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks