What's new

Panasonic DVD-XP30 Stolen! (1 Viewer)

Greg Lovern

Stunt Coordinator
Our house was broken into and among other losses our Panasonic DVD-XP30 was stolen. I paid $169 (new) for it about 1.5 years ago, and I'm startled to find that it's now selling for much more than that used on eBay. eBay's history shows that 6 of them have sold recently, for $249 - $316!

I chose the DVD-XP30 about 1.5 years ago based on the "Secrets Shootout" review that seemed to indicate that there was no better picture available for any price, even though the price was quite low. Given the prices that the DVD-XP30 is selling for now, and given the 1.5 years that have elapsed, are there other models I should consider instead, or would a used DVD-XP30 at $249 - $316 still be the best picture for the best price?

Thanks,

Greg

Jim Mcc

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim
Greg, sorry to hear about your player. I wouldn't give those crooks on Ebay a penny. Maybe one of those on Ebay is yours. Check out the reviews at Hometheaterhifi.com

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks