What's new
World Wide Stereo

Panasonic 42" plasma $1624 shipped (1 Viewer)

Rick Westfall

Stunt Coordinator
At ideal audio video

So the question is this. Can this website be trusted? Great price for that plasma.

Rick

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
I don't know if they can be trusted or not. Seems they are out of Brooklyn, NY. I think I've read where you need to be careful about some of the NYC online places cause they sometimes deal in "gray market" goods. Models intended for sale overseas. Not saying this place is, just check into them before buying.

That is a pretty good price for the plasma. I assume you do know that it isn't an HDTV, just an EDTV. Many people really like the Panny EDTVs though and swear by their picture quality, especially if your viewing distance isn't too close. Lots of threads on this at AVSForum.com. EDTVs usually look better than HDTVs for SD material (DVD, non-HD broadcasts).

Rick Westfall

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the post. Yes, I do know it's EDTV. My way of compromising to get a cool TV when all I'll be watching (at least for now) are DVD's and DirecTV (non-HD signal).

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks