What's new

PAL JOEY to be released by Sony on July 20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichMurphy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rich
According to the other forum. I presume it is the same transfer as the Twilight Time release, which I missed. This new release is available for pre-order on Amazon.

(Moderator: Please add the appropriate link to Amazon and/or delete this post as necessary.)

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
I presume it is the same transfer as the Twilight Time release, which I missed. This new release is available for pre-order on Amazon.
I suspect it's the same transfer as the recent Rita Hayworth Mill Creek release which several have said doesn't look as good as the TT transfer. We'll see.

RichMurphy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rich
I suspect it's the same transfer as the recent Rita Hayworth Mill Creek release which several have said doesn't look as good as the TT transfer. We'll see.
I would have guessed that the Mill Creek looked worse because they crammed 12 movies onto 6 discs.

dukiejosh54

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
I think the Mill creek was the same transfer as twilight, it just didn't look as good because Mill creek's encoding sucks.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
According to the other forum. I presume it is the same transfer as the Twilight Time release, which I missed. This new release is available for pre-order on Amazon.

(Moderator: Please add the appropriate link to Amazon and/or delete this post as necessary.)
If people would read this thread, we wouldn't have to mentioned that other forum.

rojobin

Grip
Real Name
Bob
I look at this thread first thing every morning. And, just found out that BYE BYE BIRDIE is coming in July from Sony. I missed the TT release and am looking forward to retiring my worn-out DVD.
You are in for a real treat.
Bye Bye Birdie looks amazing on Blu-ray. 🤩

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks