What's new

OZ Season 5 DVD comes out Tuesday!!! (1 Viewer)

Dean L

Stunt Coordinator
I did a search and no posts about this in the past 45 days.
WTF?
I cannot wait, I do not get HBO and have purchased each season box as they have came out watching them for the first time.
I hope it is as good as season 4.

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
For me ALL seasons of OZ were great. I watched them when they aired and I havn't had a chance to rewatch them yet. I do own 1-4 they just sit on my shelf waiting to be watched!

--Ian

Dean L

Stunt Coordinator
"For me ALL seasons of OZ were great."

yeah, the 1st 4 seasons (since I have yet to see seasons 5 and 6) have been great!!
sounds like i will not be disapointed with season 5!

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Season 5 is really good-the only thing wrong with it is any of the time the Omar White character was on screen-that just went on way too long...

I've bought seasons 1-4, but at this point I think I'll wait and just get 5 and 6 when 6 comes out, and start again from the beginning. I've also seen seasons 5 and 6 though, so it's not a huge priority. If I hadn't, I would have called in sick today to watch 8 hours of Oz!

Benson R

Supporting Actor
It seems that these sets are comming out at a faster clip now. Season 4 only came out this last winter.

I hope this means that season 6 will be out by years end.

Dean L

Stunt Coordinator
YES!!! Season 6 in September would be awesome!
I could not handle that wait between season 3 and 4 which was about a whole year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks