1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Owens Corning's "Noise Control Design Guide"

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Juzenas, Jun 25, 2001.

1. Chris Juzenas

I have looked for this publication. Does anyone know how to order it? Owenscorning.com is not very helpful unless the section about sound is the same info from the mysterious publication.
    Many have mentioned its benfits but none have mentioned how to obtain . . . Help!!

2. Greg Monfort

Greg Monfort Supporting Actor

I got this, and many other pubs, data sheets, etc., several years ago by calling their customer service center, 1-800-438-7465. The person that clued me on them got his from a local OC distributor.
    GM
    ------------------
    Loud is beautiful, if it's clean

3. Chris Juzenas

Perfect! Thank you, that did the trick. I should have that information in about 5 days. [​IMG]
    Now I am looking forward to ordering my SVS woofs, I cannot wait for the puke effect. [​IMG]
    Hehe.
    As a side note, I cannot believe I have been in this forum for almost 2 years and only posted less then 40 posts! What is up with that?? I need to stop being such the lurker. Thanks again!