What's new

Outlaw 750 amp $699.00 Marantz prepro $399.00 (1 Viewer)

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
I need to sell a couple of items . The first is an Outlaw model 750 5x165 watt power amplifier w/ original packaging and manual in immaculate condition $699.00 + shipping. The second is a brand new Marantz model AV560 preamp/processor with DD and DTS two weeks old with receipt and 3 year warranty. Comes with a special version of the RC2000 MKII remote a $200.00 value alone . Original retail was $1000.00 I will sacrifice for $399.00 . Buy both pieces together for $999.00 plus shipping. I accept paypal or money orders. . I will list here briefly and then take them to ebay so if you are interested let me know as soon as possible. Thanks for looking. I'm on the good traders list here and my ebay user id is cdsherman for references. I will double box and charge actuall UPS shipping charges from 23294 check out excellent reviews for both products at www.audioreview.com

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
What a deal for anyone wanting to get into DD/DTS 5.1 seperates for under $1000. And to top it off a remote that'll do everything your need and easy to use. I can personally vouch for the performance of the Marantz as I've used the same pre/pro for just over a year. Performs like a champ. Who ever picks up this deal with be very pleased.

Kevin

Ian C

Stunt Coordinator
Sheesh, I would jump on this if it had come another month down the road. Good deal.

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
I'm going to leave it here a while as it is generating a good bit of interest and I'd like to sell to a fellow HTF member if possible . I forgot to mention in my original post I will include 12v adapter to turn amp on and off with preamp. Preamp is the Marantz AV560.

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
Hello Derek,

I don't think you can on ebay, now that ebay has purchased paypal, but on audiogon it is done all the time. To clarify things a bit, I am not charging "more" in the sense that I do not receive any additional money by accepting paypal. Paypal charges me a fee for accepting credit cards so I offer the option, for those that choose to use credit cards, I merely ask that they pay the credit card processing fee. I see no additional revenue by doing so. Of course if you wish to avoid the 2.9% fee you can simply pay by check or money order. BTW , the initial offers to buy these items did not come to pass and I am in no immediate rush to sell the items, so I will leave them right here if anybody is interested. I feel my prices are fair and I don't wan't anyone to think I am making more money by offering paypal. An area where a lot of ebayer's will try to increase their profit is shipping, I see a lot of sellers charging ridiculously inflated shipping or charging extra for packing materials. I double box for free and charge actual shipping charges.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
That 750 looks so juicy, I wish I had the cash. Keep it here for a week and I'll see what I can swing ;)

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
Well I read rule # 10 and I will not add a handling charge to any item I'm selling . I will however have to ask for actuall shipping charge from zip 23294 as calculated by the UPS website.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Parker - it is 165w x 5. The new Outlaw 755 (that replaced the 750) is 200w x 5, so you might be mixing those two up.

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
All I know is it is a very powerful, not to mention heavy amplifier. At one time I was using it through my receivers pre outs to drive my front three speakers and my SVS 25-31CSi subwoofer. I believe it's 250 watts into 4 ohms and it was incredibly powerful. I was previously using an Outlaw M-200 (300 watts into 4 ohms) to drive the sub and could not notice any diffence between the two amps.

Jon Dz

Grip
Hi
Can you quote me the UPS ground charge on the Outlaw to Ontario Canada postal code N0B2T0. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks