What's new

Marantz MA500 thx ultra monoblock - 4 amps (1 Viewer)

Tsmith

Auditioning
Real Name
Todd
these are actually MA6100s and not MA500s, I mistakenly listed the incorrect model number but the specs are the same for both models

$450.00 obo plus shipping

This ad is for Four Marantz MA-500 THX Ultra Monoblock amps. 125 Watts into 8 Ohms, 180 watts into 4 ohms. The LED's do work, Red when in StandBy and Blue when On. These amps can also be setup to switch between "on" and "StandBy" with a Video Source from your receiver / PrePro or from a DVD player. These amps are stackable. I had these amps in a cabinet of their own along with the pair of MA700's I recently sold but recently took them out in preparation of getting my new amps and new component rack.

I am currently using these Four amps for my Center, surround and surround back speakers but I will be upgrading. I bought these from a friend of mine about 6 months ago, he was the original owner and used his system casually. I like the amps but I am upgrading to Anthem multi-channel amps. I would prefer to sell the four as a package but I am willing to sell them in Pairs ( $250 for two )

I do not have the original boxes but I will have them professional packaged.

You can check my feedback on ebay as well( ts108 )

Model description below.

MA-6100
Amplifier Section
Continuous power output (RMS)
8½ 20 Hz - 20 kHz 125 W
Total harmonic distortion

I'm interested in buying these off you. I live in Western Canada however. Can we still work something out? Its hard finding these amps up here.

Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks