What's new

Opinions of James Bond:Nightfire, Console or PC? (1 Viewer)

Marty Lockstead

Second Unit
Hello all,
I was just curious to hear some feedback from all of you gamers out there on the Bond game. I own the Nintendo Gamecube version, and am enjoying it very much. I've earned Gold medals on all levels and have about half of the levels completed with a Platinum rating. Superior to Agent Under Fire, no question.:D

James Zos

Supporting Actor
Marty, I know you probably hear this all the time, but you are one BEAUTIFUL looking lady.

I checked out the PC demo for Nightfire and was completely underwhelmed I'm afraid. However, reviewers who have compared console vs PC say console is actually better (how's that for a switch?) because the PC omits the driving and rails sequences, which leaves less variety. Many reviewers of all console versions have also noted however, that the game is too short.
I will probably rent it myself someday.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I had the Xbox version but quickly traded it in after I beat it. The multiplayer is awesome with much variety and options but the aiming sucks. Every EA console game has horrible aim control.

I think it's definitely worth a 5-day rental if you won't be busy for a while, you can beat it on medium. The presentation is probably the best out of any American game made, just too bad it's so short. 12 short levels compared to Goldeneye's 20 long ones.... ughhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks