What's new

Online help for calculation of estimate for renovation of interiors. (1 Viewer)

rafaelro22

Auditioning
Real Name
[url=http://my-doggy.com/dogsforsale.php]Puppies f
General interiors of my house need a complete renovation regarding mirrored closet door & window casing, suspended acoustic ceilings, walls (i.e. insulation, vapour, barrier, drywall, tape) and retro fitment of central vacuum. Please suggest any website that caters online help in calculation of the estimate before I start the job. All advices and tips are welcome. Than Puppies for sale

AllMetalWeaver

Auditioning
Real Name
Jon
I'm not sure of any website that will do what you are asking. Your best bet is to contact a good number of contractors in the area and get a bunch of estimates. Of these contractors, don't choose the cheapest, choose the guy who gives you referrals, guarantees that he'll do the work and not some subcontractor. Also, check with your local building inspector, they should be able to tell you who does good work in your area. It is vastly cheaper to pay someone to do it right the first time and not have to go after someone legally to get something fixed.

Prices vary depending on the area in which you live and really fluctuates based on materials used.

raulul234

Auditioning
Real Name
raulia
Hmmm! It seems you need a thorough job done with your interiors. I will recommend you homerenovationestimate.com/links.php a website which caters the services you need. It provides an online home renovation estimate calculator. You can choose options from the menu and calculate the estimate yourself free of cost. Hope this will help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks