What's new

One PB2-Plus Or Two PB1-ISD (1 Viewer)

jojo lee

Auditioning
Any avdise for the above.Should I get 01 PB2-plus($1199) or
02 PB1-ISD ($599 each) for my living room?? :)

Chris Grillo

Stunt Coordinator
If you have the room I would go for the PB2+ it has the better drivers more watts and can be tuned down to 16hz! I do have to warn you this thing is big!

AxelKro

Stunt Coordinator
I went for two PB1-Plus units and I am very pleased with the results.
It depends on your room size & placement options, whether one or two (or even more) Subs are advisable.

MikeNg

Second Unit
You should specify room size, listening preferences, placement limitations (if any), etc. for a clearer response from us.

If you just want to know what is the best bang for your buck from SVS, I'd say neither of the two you mentioned. Look at the PB2-ISD ($899).:emoji_thumbsup:

Of course none of this means anything until you can tell us a little about the setup.:D

I'd also pose a detailed Q to SVS, as they will not oversell you and only recommend what your requirements demand.

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
I have looked at this question too. My personal conclusion is that it you're looking for raw output, two PB1-ISD's might be better. But if you're looking for low freq extension, one PB2+ is probably better. The reason why is that even though driver area is the same, the PB1-ISD low freq extension is still limited to 20 - 22 Hz, even though you have two of them. They just play louder. Don't go any deeper. But for the PB2+, the two drivers are equalized together in the box for low freq extension too. But then again, the PB2+ can be "tuned" to different low freqs (and outputs) with those muffler things. So ultimately the single PB2+ also gives you more flexibility too. But, ... 2 PB1-ISD's are easier on your back! :)

(See Ed's reviews on these guys for more info.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks