What's new

ON THE WATERFRONT - any reviews ? (1 Viewer)

Deepak Shenoy

Supporting Actor
Has anyone seen this disc (street date 10/23)? Now that I have the Godfather Collection, this (featuring the definitive Brando performance) easily becomes my most anticipated title for the rest of this year. The extras on From Here To Eternity did not sound very impressive (based on the DVDFile review). I hope they do a better job with On the Waterfront.

Deepak Shenoy

Supporting Actor
Has anyone managed to get a sneak peek at this highly anticipated (at least for me) release ? I am surprised that we are a week from release date and there are no online reviews yet.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Can't speak for others, but I'm still waiting for my copies of OTW and Eternity to arrive. CTS went to ground shipping a few months back, and that's been a serious pain - it takes FOREVER for their DVDs to get to me. However, I'm east coast, which means I'm probably last in line. Dunno why the westies haven't posted, unless they're just busier with more rock-em sock-em titles like Final Fantasy...
------------------
Colin Jacobson
DVD Movie Guide
www.dvdmg.com

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Update: I just got my package from CTS, and it included all of my requested 10/23 releases EXCEPT Waterfront. I'm starting to wonder if it's been delayed. I'm going to e-mail the CTS rep and find out if there's been a change in the release date...
------------------
Colin Jacobson
DVD Movie Guide
www.dvdmg.com

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks