What's new

OMG! 100lb girl eats 6lb hamburger with 5lbs of fixins (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I'm in LOVE! :D

Actually, for 2 reasons:

1.) Any woman who can eat an 11 pound burger, is :emoji_thumbsup: in my book
and
2.) She's wearing a short sleeved shirt in the snow.

My dream date! :D

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I knew I wasn't crazy when I typed 9 pounds before.

So either Snopes is wrong or that's after cooking weight? Although the sign (from the photos that Chris posted) does say over 11 pounds.

p.s. I just HAD to change my signature. "I'm not WORTHY!"

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
awesome sig. you should add the line "I felt very full, but I was too excited that I actually ate it to notice"

ha. my girlfriend just called me a pussy for not having done this before kate Stelnick.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
It's too bad you can't cut it up- because at that size you're forced to eat it an ingredient at a time (like the girl is shown eating the top bun first).

It seems like it would be far more enjoyable to cut it into pie slices and eat it like a regular burger. Wonder why they have the "no utensils" rule.

-V

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Hmm.. let's see.. that's like 3 2/3 lbs an hour.. which comes out to roughly an ounce a minute (someone check my math) for the whole thing. That doesn't sound too bad when you put it that way.

Jason L.

Second Unit
I'm wavering on whether to call this a hoax/publicity stunt or not.

There is a huge bar/restaurant/nightclub in Long Island, N.Y. called Mulcahy's. They had something called the "20 ounce Chesseburger Challenge". I decided to take them up on it.

I ordered my cheeseburger done "medium" - which was a mistake as I later decided. I should have ordered it "well done" which would have shrunk the burger to a much smaller size.

Anyway, they bring out the burger - which was too big to pick up so I had to eat it with a knife and fork. The killer was this huge plate of fries. It was an long, oval shaped dish heaped with french fries.

I got through the burger OK, but the fries were killing me. There was no time limit so I walked around the place in circles to shake it off. I even started shoving french fries in my pockets and going to the bathroom and throwing them in the trash. I did this several times.

After a couple of hours, with only a few fries left, the bartender took pity on me and said that I didn't need to eat the rest.

Victorious, I walked out and made it about 35 feet before I vomited and endless stream of calories.

Granted, she didn't have to eat any french fries - but 6 pounds! I'm not buying it.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Look at her face in that last picture, she looks ready to spew. I had a friend who ate a 25" pizza in an hours time, loaded with toppings and cheese. It was at leaste 6-7 pounds of food. It would be tough to do this, but I think it's possible. And it's likely she turned around and ejected the majority right away.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Not to change the subject too much, but I've had conversations about this and no one has given me a straight answer...Sure the 'well done' burger would be smaller, but I would say that it's easier to eat 'medium' cooked meat over 'well done' meat. I don't have any real facts, but it seems like the burnt portions of the 'well done' burger would reak more havoc with your stomach and make it harder to swallow. Plus, the medium would have more grease, so it would slide down easier. ;)

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
I'm impressed by 2 things:

1. She ate it all.
2. This thread hasn't been crapped on by the antimeat group that roams here. They tend to be as rabid as the anti suv crowd. I guess using the word crapped in this thread is probably relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks