What's new

OMG! 100lb girl eats 6lb hamburger with 5lbs of fixins (1 Viewer)

Greg*go

Supporting Actor
What makes you say that Dave? She can already eat a meal that is fit for a family of 7!

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
7-10 years ago, I probably could've ate the big burgers described on here. Not anymore since my metabolism has slowed down.

Kate Stelnick is one cute babe. :)

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
They have been running the eating contests on ESPN 2 as of late, and she does not back down from anyone, its impressive and sick at the same time.

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
First poker was considered a sport... now eating is a sport ? What next ? Birdwatching ?

Yes folks, it's the first annual world championship of bird watching.

Too bad Kate's 15 minutes appear to be over.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
What's really sick about Sonya Thomas is:

That's insane! Now, I don't know if 22 grilled cheese sandwiches is alot but I do know you'd have to gorge yourself to get that many down. After that, I doubt I'd want to eat anything for the next few days and certainly not join another eating contest.

Bruce

Claudia P

Stunt Coordinator
Bruce, she's either got an intestine full of worms or she puts her finger down her throat and barfs the lot up.

I see contestants must keep the food down for a certain amount of time else they are disqualified. A close examination of her teeth will tell us if she's a barfer - stomach acid is not kind on tooth enamel.

Righty, time for dinner. :D

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
I believe it was reported the "Grilled Sandwich Contest" was not the day before, but perhaps 3 or 4 days prior. Still pretty amazing/sick, depending on how you look at it...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks