What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

*** Official SAW IV Review Thread (1 Viewer)

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
Just got home from this and i'm surprised there isn't a thread about this.

I have to say, i'm so damn confused about what I just saw. Either i'm gonna have to see it again or wait for DVD and listen to the commentary.

I feel disappointed in a way. I feel like the writers are now just making things up to fit the theme instead of it all being planned out and they are filming the ideas in different sections.

I went with two friends and we all felt the same way. None of us had an idea of what went on or any time frame of when the events took place.

I liked more of the back story of Jigsaw and how he came to be, but up until this movie we were told he decided to go through these processes when he found out he was diagnosed with cancer, now we find out his passion for appreciating life began before that.

Its a fine movie, but its way too confusing for my feeble brain.

Paul

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now the Official Review Thread for "Saw IV". Please post all HTF member reviews in this thread.

Any other comments, links to other reviews, or discussion items will be deleted from this thread without warning!

If you need to discuss those type of issues then I have designated an Official Discussion Thread.

Crawdaddy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks