What's new

Office space fanatic poll. (1 Viewer)

greggor

Second Unit
Real Name
Greg
I love this movie!

After seeing it about 4 times my wife finally bought it for me for Christmas. Every time I watch it I laugh my ass off.

How many other forum members think this movie is hilarious?

Also, what are some of your favorite scenes?

Greg

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I love this movie and can't wait for the SE to come out. My fave scene is when the guy is driving to work blasting the Tupac but as soon as he sees a brother he turns the music wayyy down. I have a friend that does this too and it totally cracks me up.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
"This is... this is a f***!"

Smashing the printer- classic.

The answering machine: "Yeah, Peter *beep* Yeah, hi, *beep* Yeah *beep*"

Milton: "The cake to people ratio is very small."

I, too, have seen it many times and laugh like a dufus everyt time.

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
I'm looking forward to the upcoming disc -- and believe it or not, I have not seen this film since its theatrical release in Feb '99.
That said, I still do remember Milton, printer smashing, Michael Bolton and the "Yes, well...." boss. :laugh:
Jay

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I fell in love with 'Office Space' the first time I saw it when it first came out on dvd! I also remember seeing the short cartoons 'Milton' on Comedy Central.

This movie has many big laughs in it, and the ones that don't make me bust up, bring a huge smile of recognition to my face, and the funny thing is, i've never even worked in an office! But it captures the pure hell that work can be, especally if it's a bad job. I can relate to that.

The way the film portrays bosses is so dead on. They approach you not caring in the least what you have to say or what your opinion is, and always HAVE TO get out what they wanted to say, even though you are five steps ahead of them every time.

Signature lines from the film...

Lumburge...
"Peter, whats happening? Listen i'm gonna to need you to go ahead and come in tomorrow. Yeah, so if could just go ahead and be here at 9, that would be great. mmmkay."

"Oh, and i'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday too. We LOST a few people this week, and we sorta need to play catch up. Thaaanks."
----------------------------------------
Milton...
"I'll, i'll set the building on fire."
Zamir...
"Their is nothing wrong with that name."

Micheal...
"Their WAS nothing wrong with it, til I was about 12 years old, and that no talent ass clown started writing songs and winning grammys."
Micheal...
"PC loadletter!? What the fuck does that mean!?!?"
Lumburge...
"Milton, what's happening? Listen, i'm gonna need you to go ahead and move your desk again. So if you could get it as far back against that wall as you can, that would be great. mmmkay."
Lumburge...
"Oh, and next Friday is hawaien shirt day. So if you want you can go ahead and wear a hawaien shirt, and jeans."
Peter...
"I don't like my job, and I don't think i'm gonna go anymore."
Zamir...
"Why does it say paper jam, when their is no paper jam! I swear to god one day I just kick this piece of shit out the window!?"
Drew...
"If things go right i'll be showin her my "oh" face..."OH OH OH!!"
McKowski...
"You know their are people in this world who don't have to put up with all this shit!"
DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTA!

I'll leave some for other members, but the capper, the one that utterly slays me, is the demise of that damn fax machine! DIE MOTHER F***ER, DIE MOTHER F***ER DIE!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
The movie is classic, the SE disc needs to be out ASAP.
Zamir: Why don't you just change your name to..Mike.
Michael: Why Should I change he's the one who SUCKS! :laugh:
I show this movie to anyone that comes around to my place, and not one of them hate it.

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
"I'm thinking of taking that new chick from logistics! Things so well I might be showing her my O face!
O, oww, owww, oowwwww! ... You know what I'm talking about! Oww! See you guys later!"
A seriously underrated comedy! Also that stuff in the car at the beginning is sooooo funny! :D

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
The part that always gets me is when Michael is at the Printer and goes "PC Load Letter? What the F***!?"
Captures many an exchange I've heard over the printer.
:laugh:

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
I saw this movie on cable last year, and I agree, it was hilarious. Looking forward to the SE DVD.

Matthew_S

Second Unit
mmmmm.yeah..I'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you...to put me down for wanting this disc....ok?......thanks a bunch.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
A laugh riot!!! :laugh: At my last job, where I organized a "movie day", it was the most requested title.

Darren H

Second Unit
This damn thread just made me laugh out loud five or six times. And you're right: it does feel good to be a gangsta.

greggor

Second Unit
Real Name
Greg
Great Replies!

For me its difficult to choose just one scene as being my favorite. I think every scene with Milton is hilarious. That guy cracks me up every time I see him.

I would really like to see a SE disk in the near future as well. Does anyone know if there is one on the horizon?

Greg

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
"I believe you have my stapler"

I love this movie - not only is it one of my all-time favorite comedies - but I would also have to say it's definitely in my Top 10 Best Movies of all-time!

I can't wait for the SE !!!! (Thanks Peter!)

John_Bonner

Supporting Actor
My favorite scene is when Peter dreams that Lumbergh is screwing Jennifer Aniston and he's holding the coffee mug and saying "I gonna need you to move a little to the left mmkay?, mmm yeah"

Kevin P

Screenwriter
My favorite scene is when Peter dreams that Lumbergh is screwing Jennifer Aniston and he's holding the coffee mug and saying "I gonna need you to move a little to the left mmkay?, mmm yeah"
And then he asks for those dang TPS reports ASAP! :D
I would wake up screaming too! And there's a lot of BASS in that scene to boot! :)
KJP

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks