What's new

Now this is FULL SERVICE (1 Viewer)

Brian Mansure

Second Unit
Link Removed
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

"The victim felt it was important to comply with the suspect's demands because he thought she had a knife," he said.
I would have said the same thing. ;)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
The stereotypical teen guy is good for jokes, but in reality I doubt this kid enjoyed the experience. People just don't care to be sexually assualted. I'm not surprised he told his mom -- he was probably pretty freaked out about it.

Ike

Screenwriter
The stereotypical teen guy is good for jokes, but in reality I doubt this kid enjoyed the experience.
I'm sorry, but no teen is scared of a 120 pound woman that wants to go down on him, even if she does have a supposed knife. If he didn't want it, he could just hit her or something, since the knife wasn't even drawn.

But why he told his mommy is beyond me?

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
I definitely agree with DaveF. This is not a laughing matter. Contrary to popular belief, men can and do get raped/sodomized by women.

Bac Bradley

Stunt Coordinator
Maybe, but when I was 17, I probably would have opened the cash register and paid her for the molesting.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Son: "Mom, I got a raise at work today?"
Mom: "That's great. How much did you get?"
Son: "A good 5 inches"
:laugh:
Peace Out~:D

Richard_T

Second Unit
Did you here? Today they announced that the "woman" that sexually attacted the young guy was a MAN!! Oh the humanity!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks