Note to self: must visit Bulgaria

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Gary->dee, Jun 30, 2003.

1. Gary->dee

Gary->dee Screenwriter

I was watching some public television the other day, specifically Rick Stevens' European travel program which I completely adore and for this specific episode he visited Bulgaria. I'd never thought of Bulgaria as being a country filled with a lot of beautiful women but now I do. There were plenty of attractive women everywhere! It looked like a friggin' Robert Palmer video. [​IMG]

Anyone live or ever been to Bulgaria?

2. Zane Charron

Zane Charron Second Unit

I haven't been to Blugaria but slavic countries are known for their gorgeous women. I think Europe as a whole has a higher percentage of attractive women then the US (I'm sure the overwightness factor has something to do with it). I can't back that up with statistics, but come over here and prove me wrong. [​IMG]

3. Gary->dee

Gary->dee Screenwriter

4. Grant B

Grant B Producer

We traveled through Eastern Europe right after the wall fell.
    We were in a taxi in Budapest and turned down a road and there was knockout women 5 deep for blocks...incredible.
    I was with my fiancee...wife so I had to stay in the cab

5. Ashley Seymour

Ashley Seymour Supporting Actor

Why travel to Bulgaria to see them? Just put an ad in a local paper and they will travel over to see you.

6. Gary->dee

Gary->dee Screenwriter

Well I think part of the point of the exercise is to actually leave the U.S. for a bit and explore different scenic locations, cultures, and oh yes women! It might be more fun than say, just trying to get Bulgarian women to my Los Feliz studio apartment.:wink: