What's new

Note to self: must visit Bulgaria (1 Viewer)

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
I was watching some public television the other day, specifically Rick Stevens' European travel program which I completely adore and for this specific episode he visited Bulgaria. I'd never thought of Bulgaria as being a country filled with a lot of beautiful women but now I do. There were plenty of attractive women everywhere! It looked like a friggin' Robert Palmer video. :D

Anyone live or ever been to Bulgaria?

Zane Charron

Second Unit
I haven't been to Blugaria but slavic countries are known for their gorgeous women. I think Europe as a whole has a higher percentage of attractive women then the US (I'm sure the overwightness factor has something to do with it). I can't back that up with statistics, but come over here and prove me wrong. ;)

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
I can't back that up with statistics, but come over here and prove me wrong.
One day, my friend! I hope to travel to Europe within the next year so I can find out about your statistic. Oh and to also check out the beautiful landscapes. :D

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
We traveled through Eastern Europe right after the wall fell.
We were in a taxi in Budapest and turned down a road and there was knockout women 5 deep for blocks...incredible.
I was with my fiancee...wife so I had to stay in the cab

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
Why travel to Bulgaria to see them? Just put an ad in a local paper and they will travel over to see you.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Well I think part of the point of the exercise is to actually leave the U.S. for a bit and explore different scenic locations, cultures, and oh yes women! It might be more fun than say, just trying to get Bulgarian women to my Los Feliz studio apartment.:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks