What's new

Norwegian travelling to NYC in Sept (1 Viewer)

Hello,
I will be staying in NYC from Sept. 5 to 15th and would like to meet some forum members while staying there. Perhaps dinner on my 33rd birthday on Sept 8th? This is my 5th trip to NYC, a city I truly love. I still don't know anybody there and would like to know that I can meet someone with common interests like movies,dvds and home theater. I hope this will be a good place to meet people through.

Sincerely yours,
Kristian

Daniel Swartz

Second Unit
I hope you enjoy your trip. It's going to be a bit solemn though given the timing. Be sure to checkout AOTC in digital format at the Ziegfield!

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
PM me or something as the date approaches. I am sure we can set something up. It is always fun to meet people, especially from friggin Norway ;)
--
Holadem

Larry Price

Stunt Coordinator
Once your schedule is set , post your free nites , and then we can all set up a time/place to meet for dinner.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Kristian, I am 1/4 Norwegian, and my birthday is also September 8th :)
I might try to make it up, do some birthday shopping ;)

Hello everybody, thank you very much for your replies. I will contact you all when we get closer to the date for my trip. It will be nice to meet up with some of the cool people of this forum, to bad I can't make it to Scooters party. But still I'm looking forward to meet at least some of you. Jeff, I'd love to celebrate our birthdays together if possible.

Sincerely yours,
Kristian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks