What's new

Nordost flat cables (1 Viewer)

Sheena

Auditioning
I just thought I'd offer you all first... since you'd be most interested. But when I bought my system I bought the Nordost 2Flat cables, hoping to put them under my carpet. But after calling an electrician and finding out how much it would cost to install, I backed out and got regular cables instead (to line around the room)... So i need to sell these.

They are NO RESERVE and starting at $10 (I paid $125 for them) And they worked perfect with my B&W speakers.. so if you're looking for super flats take a look ok.

Now for my question... how much performance will I lose between an 18-gauge and 22-gauge? Sorry... I'm new at this. I blew a lot of money on an NAD receiver and B&W speakers and want to get the most out of it.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
on a longish run, and no i don't have a number for you, you're starting to roll off the high end. 12 or 14 gauge is quite reasonable in price and you can find it in flat, paintable, white, and transparent varieties at say partsexpress.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
sheena:

this thread will likely be closed soon due to your link to a personal ebay auction. iirc, that's against forum policy. just a heads up.

kevin t

Sheena

Auditioning
oops. Actually I admit I didn't catch that part in the policy before I posted the link. So I apologize.

I am still interested in learning more about getting the best cables for my system. To be honest I dont' know that much about audio but I just went out and bought expensive components that I like. I got the slimline B&W speakers (the thin silver ones) and now looking for the right cable to hook up with them. It can't be flat because I am wiring around the room. Any suggestions?

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Sheena, I am leaving this thread open. As you can see, I removed the link to the auction as Kevin rightfully stated, it is against forum rules. You can continue to use the thread to sell your cables but no direct links please. Also, I am moving to Hardware For Sale/Trade area.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks