What's new

Nintaus dvd player skips only once? (1 Viewer)

HienD

Stunt Coordinator
Just picked up a Nintaus progressive scan dvd player. (N9801) I have a dvd that it stutters with for a 1/2 sec. It stutters at the same spot on the dvd disc. I've tried a new disc too. It's a 2 disc concert dvd and doesn't skip anywhere else on the disc or on the second disc. It's not the layer change either. I've watch 10+ dvd on the new player and no problems with them. I don't think it's having trouble reading that part on the disc. The nintaus player has a verygood pickup laser opitmized for scratched disc. What could the reason be?

FIY: This player is a great bang for the buck. It has better video and audio quality then my similar priced pioneer 363. But for the same price, you also get a karaoke player with a half decent dsp.

Thanks

HienD

Stunt Coordinator
The disc plays fine on my old player and my parents dvd player. Just doesn't make sense why it would hiccup on this one part of the disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks