What's new

Ninja Turtles: S1, Attack of the Mousers: Part 1 (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Finally got a chance to watch this episode.

Pacing was rather nice. Gotta love those mousers as characters. ALways thought it was a rather fun idea that should have been used again in the original series.

I'm still a little lost on the new April design, as others have stated. Does a respected scientist, even a young one like her, dress like that? It's a bit far fetched IMHO . But the voice isn't as bad as I thought it would be when I heard the clip on the official site.

Other than that, no real problem with the episode, and it was ten times better paced than "Things Changed". Gotta love the 'RROOOAARR' of the Subway scene, since it really did come off live a live action shot .

The ONLY thing I don't like on the new show is the commercial breaks. IIRC, the new show has 4. The original only had two, even though they clock in at about the same time..

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
This episode was shown at 8:30 am on the local FOX affiliate in Seattle, WA. (That is when the repeat of last weeks episode was supposed to be shown.) Luckily, I planned on taping last week's episode for someone, otherwise I would have missed this week's episode.

Trent_N

Agent
Mutant turtles who are ninjas and the guy complains that April doesn't dress like a scientist. Wow. :wink:

Just messing with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks