What's new

NFL 2K3 XBox Roster Updates? (1 Viewer)

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
Alright, the Sega website talks about all these updates and when they were and are going to be released, but I was able to download only one roster update near the beginning of this month, and it doesn't have all the changes listed. Am I missing something? Is all that information for the PS2? I am kicking my PS2 to the curb, where are my XBox updates?!

Have people that weren't in the beta able to get that update, btw? I go to downloads and don't see it anymore. Is this because I already downloaded it?

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
I was able to get a roster update a few weeks ago, via Xbox Live.

Since the "patch" to NFL 2K3 there have been no roster updates available via Xbox Live. AT least none that I can download.

I was under the impression that they were waiting for Xbox Live to go live, and would then re-enable the roster updates.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I've been wondering about this myself, and I ended up at one of Xbox's message boards. They have one dedicated to each specific game, and there's a thread there loaded with posts like:

"Well?"

"Me want roster upgrade!"

"Hellllllllllllloooooooooooo??????"

"Mickrosoft sux. Upgrad p;lz"

etc., etc.

A friend of mine says it should pop up in the next week or two, but he could be talking out of his can. He was an XLive beta-tester so he gets all Bill Gates on me sometimes.

My only fear: will the roster upgrade knock McNabb off of my beloved Eagles? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Word around the net is that the NFL 2k3 Xbox rosters are now available for download. I won't have my Xbox on Live until this weekend, but I thought I would let you guys know. Happy ballin!

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
The new rosters are available for download but they don't change for online play, only offline.

Gamertag: SPAZ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks