What's new

Next week's Fear Factor.. (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Hey Marc, there's an answer to your rhino penis on the link you just posted... Ewww, how do you clean a penis anyway? I imagine you'd have to pull out the urethra as it is probably infected with loads of nasty bacteria, even though you'd presumable cook the thing.
eek.gif

You'd think that FF would run out of ideas soon as each week, they almost seem to have to top the previous one..
Jay

Micah Lloyd

Stunt Coordinator
When I saw the sheep eye episode, I was thinking the only thing worse would be good 'ol Rocky Mountain Oysters. Sure enough, the next week, there they were! Boiled, none the less. I had trouble *watching* them dig into them, breaking the membrane to get at the "meaty" center. Bleaacchhhh! Now I'm wondering what could be worse?!? Brains! But with the mad cow disease issue would they attempt it?
I'm hard-pressed to come up with anything worse...

phil-w

Stunt Coordinator
They may go back to another insect, but if they don't it may be Brains or Intestines or some other animal organ. I don't think it could get worse than testicles though, maybe they should just quit and move on to a different type of challenge?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks