What's new

Next week's Fear Factor.. (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Anybody see the preview of the Sheep's Eyes????? WTF?!!!!
Now that is weird.
If PETA was having a problem with Survivor, they must be having a riot with Fear Factor...
Jay
------------------
HUGBEES! Link Removed
Rider in the 2001 Alaska AIDS Vaccine Ride
Wanna Link Removed

Chris Hicks

Stunt Coordinator
The preview I was shown was for a rerun. I hope my area Detroit,MI. isn't going to try and be p.c. and not show this ep.
------------------

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I really don't see why PETA would have a problem with them eating sheep eyes.
After all it is not as if they are plucking the eyes out of live sheep and serving them up.
------------------

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
What's the big deal? Anyone see Angelas Ashes? At least they aren't tying up monkeys under a table, cracking their skulls open and eating the brain while the monkey is still alive.
Rich
------------------
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Well, the were eating live crickets on this weeks show and it always seems to involve one test where they eat live things like superworms or crickets. (both I feed to my tarantulas and have no desire to eat myself) Superworms are real gooing inside and I know cause I have cut one in half to feed to two tarantulas, one being a huge meal for it so I cut it in half.
Jay
disclaimer: obviously I have no affiliation with PETA and what I wrote in this post is all hypothetical.
wink.gif

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I just watched this and had forgotten that the sheeps eyes were going to be on. When I turned it on midway through the "stunt", I thought for a moment that because they were in a barn that they were eating Cow Testicles. Mmmmmmm, Cow Testicles...
Rich
------------------
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
what's up with a scuba diver not being able to hold her breath for 20 seconds?
i mean really...that didn't seem to involve fear at all. i'd be embarassed if i was that first guy who lasted 14 seconds or whatever.
And the last person to go, even though it is a random order, has a totally distinct advantage of knowing exactly what plateau he has to reach. They shoulda seperated them from each other to see how far they could have really pushed themselves
------------------

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I think the Scuba girl dropped the weight accidentally butwas too embarrased to say anything. I do agree that the contestants should have been in a different room so that they don't know what they have to beat. It was pretty funny watching that girl fall to her knees crying when the hairdresser beat her though
biggrin.gif

Rich
------------------
My Website

Rob_C

Stunt Coordinator
Good episode, I was cracking up when the girl told the guy to watch out for the eyelashes when eating the sheep eyes. That was great :)

phil-w

Stunt Coordinator
How about the beginning stunt when the one girl, who got the most excited on the way down, came back up to the room and her pants were wet. It was subtle but throught the questioning it seemed like she wet her pants in the excitement??

David Benkert

Stunt Coordinator
I am not sure about the scuba girl dropping the weight by accident, but one of the most important things to remember when scuba diving is to not hold your breath so maybe she didn't have a lot of practice :)
Just a thought :)

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Well the eyes did look gross but if it is either lose or eat I'm certain I could have downed them in three minutes.
------------------

Marc Carra

Supporting Actor
Guys! Was I close or what?! Right body part, wrong animal!
BTW, I thought buffalo was still on the endangered species list?
My prediction for the next show: Rhino penis :)
Marc.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
When I saw that last night I was LOL think of your post.
I thought it was funning that the two girls could not get through the eating stunt.
I mean how bad could it be that you would walk away from $50K? Heck I've eaten worse when no money has been at stack so I know I could get through it if $50K were on the line.
------------------

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
I was sure that the first guy was going to be asking people 'hey, you gonna finish that?' He seemed to be enjoying them. :)

Anthony Hom

Supporting Actor
quote:
---------------------------------------------
I just watched this and had forgotten that the sheeps eyes were going to be on. When I turned it on midway through the "stunt", I thought for a moment that because they were in a barn that they were eating Cow Testicles. Mmmmmmm, Cow Testicles...
---------------------------------------------
If I recall correctly, aren't cows female? They have alot of things, but I don't think they have testicles.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks