What's new

New Xbox Live games/demos (Christmas in October) (1 Viewer)

Scott "E"

Second Unit
Any other beta testers get the new demos today? Just got home and had the package waiting for me :D. There is also a shirt in the package as well, on the front it says "I've got great hands" and on the back it says "Beta Tester 2002 Xbox Live". I'll be online around 8 tonight (after I play some Blinx) so if you're online look me up.

Mine came in at work today, did they ship you any game instructions with yours like they did for the Beta version of NFL Fever? I would like to see the control configuration before I get online.

Dave W

Stunt Coordinator
So what are the new games? I'm dying to get on XBOX Live but MS just doesn't seem to love me... ;)

Scott "E"

Second Unit
Dave, the two new beta demos are Moto GP and Whacked.

did they ship you any game instructions
For Whacked there is a rehearsal and type of single player mode to get used to the controls.

For Moto GP there is a time trail event where you can practice. You are also able to map the controls to whatever your preference is.

Tom Fudold

Stunt Coordinator
I got my shirt and games today! I'll be online later tonight... I look forward to seeing how whacky Whacked will be :)
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks