What's new

New Super Mario 2D Platformer Game? Will one ever happen? (1 Viewer)

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
I was just wondering if anyone thinks or has their been any news on a new 2D platform Mario Game for GBA or Gamecube?

I actually would like a brand new game sort of in the vein of Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and Super Mario Land 2.

Anyone think we will ever get such a game in the future?

John Madia

Second Unit
If it ever happens, it's much more likely to happen on GBA since they've already ported all the 2d marios.

Brice

Stunt Coordinator
what about a "viewtiful joe" like 2d mario game... now that would be awesome!

Brice

Steve Y

Supporting Actor
Soon they'll run out of ways to repackage their already-developed mario games. I wish they'd make some new ones -- no fighting game, no RPG, just some good old-fashioned ingeniuous platforming. And not too short or easy (like the wario game, which was actually fun)

~s

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
I'd be all over a new Super Mario 2d game. I've bought most of the oldies on GBA, and might buy Mario Bros. 3 next. Classic games.

JoshHinkle

Auditioning
I'm dying for one on the GBA. Enough with the ports already. I still have my SNES with Mario All Stars, Mario World and Yoshi's Island so they're useless to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks