What's new

Need TV Recommendations for a certain size of spot (1 Viewer)

Tom Boucher

Second Unit
Real Name
Tom
I have a nicely built cabinet over my fireplace (that I don't use) and it has an opening that is about 35" wide with the doors out of the way.

I'm trying to find the best featured HDTV ready that I can fit in there, and I'm not quite convinced I want to spend the money on a plasma screen.

I'd like to avoid plasma for the $$ but if I have to, I have to ;)

Any suggestions?

Kevin G.

Second Unit
Yes, how deep are we talking?
I thought I researched the hell outta my new Philips 30" widescreen and neglected to measure the depth.
But I must say I will wholeheartedly vouch for this unit check this out

Tom Boucher

Second Unit
Real Name
Tom
Actually I just found the Toshiba 30HF83 which appears to be perfect.

only problem is I can't find it anywhere. Best Buy has it on their website, but apparently Raleigh, NC stores dont' carry it and it is 'outside the delivery area'

Crutchfield has it, but it's backordered. Amazon ships it in 1-2 weeks. I'm impatient! Where is it! heh.

Anyone know of a good source?

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
Tom,

Couldn't find it in Raleigh area. You might try calling Now Audio/Video. I tried their website but product page was down. J&R has it on their website for 1099. plus 121.50 shipping but it's out of stock there as well. This is a tricky one.

Rick Westfall

Stunt Coordinator
It seems to be out of stock everywhere. I'm not sure what that means. Onecall is out of stock also.

Rick

Tom Boucher

Second Unit
Real Name
Tom
I found it on Crutchfield's and ordered it about three weeks ago. I got notification that it shipped earlier this week. Hoping it'll get here soon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks