What's new

Need to under dog in order to keep their dodo off my lawn! (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
one of the funniest thread i ever read.

the bacon idea is classic.

the time i had this trouble i would take the offending poo and put it in a bag and throw it on the porch of the neighbor.
this was going on while i lived in a row home.
the dog was 2 doors down.
and once or twice a week he would leave his stuuf on my measley little front lawn.

after three or four baggies on the front porch i no longer had anything on my lawn.

DustinLC

Supporting Actor
I like to report that no one has eaten my bacon-grease-covered doodoo yet. It has been 3 days. The grease on the doodoo turned white ofcourse because its saturated fat. I wonder if I need a new coating :D ?

I'd like to point out that dogs PEEING on my property has ruined my lawn.
You know, you got me thinking. I've noticed some yellowish area on my otherwise supergreen lawn over the years and always thought that maybe I didn't fertilize that area enough, over did it, or it just didn't get enough water.

After the marathon scoping of deposits on my lawn, I noticed that the area where the deposits were are also burned. It's safe to conclude that the dog pee while doodooing :angry: . Double whammy!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks