What's new

Need Help with Onkyo SR600 (1 Viewer)

Chris Hiter

Stunt Coordinator
I can't seem to get the digital input on Video 4 (front Panel) to work at all. I am using the two opticals on the back along with the coaxial but the front panel does not work. I did check my source and it does work when I plug it into the back. What seems to be the problem is the fact that I cannot change the front panel from analog audio. I push audio selector and it doesn't move from analog. Am I missing something or is it time to take Circuit City up on their warranty. Thanks for any help

PaulT

Supporting Actor
Chris, what are you using to send the digital signal to the front panel (Video 4). The SR600 digital input for V4 is fixed to the toslink (Optical) connector. If that is what you are using, and it checks out on the rear Optical Input, then you have a problem for the Techs. Are you able to test it with another toslink. They can be notorious for intermittents.

If you press the audio selector button and it stays on analog, it is not sensing any Digital signal.

Chris Hiter

Stunt Coordinator
I thought it was the toslink at first also since I hadn't used it in awhile but it did work in the back. I finally got it fixed about 5 this morning when I decided to just reset the receiver by pushing Vid 1 and standby. For some reason this worked. It was a bitch to get everything back in order but thanks for the reply

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks