What's new

Need a manual for Kenwood VR 606 (1 Viewer)

Joel GB

Auditioning
I have a Kenwood VR 606 connected to my Toshiba 27in flatscreen, a Viewsat satellite receiver, a Toshiba DVD and an old Panasonic VCR. The sound eminates from BOSE Acoustimass 10 5.1 speakers.

This last w/e I had to rewire the lot, to changeover my Sat rcvr, and put in 6 foot cables to make life easy accessing components in the cabinet.

However I (for the life of me) cannot find my Kenwood user manual. I tried all over the web, and all I can find are service manuals for $$$$ and a .PDF of the manual, but in Swedish, and not for my exact model.

My model has the 3 S-Video in/outs (Mon, DVD & V2) at the top, right of center.

It has the usual RCA video connectors at far left, for DVD, V1 & V2, but for some reason, that section does not work at all. So I am not sure if it is a h/w failure, or a wrong setting somewhere.

Also, I cannot seem to find the right proceedure to pre-set my tuner station numbers. All I can do is set #1.

I'd appreciate if someone could provide me a .PDF copy of the manual, or at least enter into a dialog with me as to how to setup the Video RCA inputs and do tuner pre-sets.

Otherwise I am very happy with the VR 606. Well, there are things that could be improved on, but $4$ it's a good unit.

Joel B.

andySu

Senior HTF Member
Joel

Bingo! Now this manual comes close to what yours looking for, I sure hope it will be to your liking?

I’m also a Kenwood owner of the, “Kenwood KRF-X9050D THX select receiver” darn fine for the cost she was selling for £450,00 UK!

Now save this file to your pc! Don’t what to lose another manual do we!:D

http://www.kenwood.se/manual/Home/AV...60D%20(SW).pdf

andySu

Senior HTF Member
Oh Bugger, I’ve just read though the manual, looks like it’s in some kind of language which isn’t English, no matter, just look the numbers! The numbers indicating on the remote and you’ll grasp it, I’ll have another look around for you, or you could try hanging out at a language school, I hear foreign student’s girls rock! Maybe you get her to translate!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks