NBA2K3 Online League needs players!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ramon O. Valera, Oct 13, 2002.

1. Ramon O. Valera

Ramon O. Valera Stunt Coordinator

Hey,
    Two years ago when I started the Above the Rim League, it was a league for NBA2K1 on the Sega Dreamcast. It was considered one of the more successful leagues with heated competition. Players came from across the nation and even one player from the Caribbean. One of our players was even on the Review Crew staff for EGM. Well with the onset of XBox Live Online Gaming this coming fall, I thought that it was time to start up the league again. The best thing about the new league is that LAG will no longer be a factor, due to the broadband connection of the XBox. This site www.atrl.cjb.net will be the home for the ATRL starting this fall. Check back soon for additional info! If interested contact me at [email protected] or just post it here.
    Thanks!
    -Ramon

2. Mike Pattee

Mike Pattee Second Unit

I'd be interested in joining a nba 2k3 league. I'd want the kings if possible. I just need to see how the HTF NFL2k3 league plays out. I get my live kit on tuesday so if anyone wants to hook up for a game of nba or nfl 2k3 I'm open for it, just let me know.

Mike

3. JoseEduardo

JoseEduardo Second Unit

I'm interested in joining this league too, please sign me up with the CELTICS.
    Thanks
    Jose

4. Ramon O. Valera

Jose & Mike,
    send me an email at [email protected] and i'll give you more info.
    Jose we will have a team draft. I'll let you know more details in the email.
    Thanks!

5. Ramon O. Valera

thanks for the responses here and through emails...but anyone else interested now, would go on a waiting list. but the good thin about it is that some people that signed up for the league a month ago, are no where to be found. So if you are on the waiting list, then you might get the call to the big leagues.
    thanks again
    -Ramon
    www.atrl.cjb.net