What's new

NBA2K3 Online League needs players! (1 Viewer)

Ramon O. Valera

Stunt Coordinator
Hey,
Two years ago when I started the Above the Rim League, it was a league for NBA2K1 on the Sega Dreamcast. It was considered one of the more successful leagues with heated competition. Players came from across the nation and even one player from the Caribbean. One of our players was even on the Review Crew staff for EGM. Well with the onset of XBox Live Online Gaming this coming fall, I thought that it was time to start up the league again. The best thing about the new league is that LAG will no longer be a factor, due to the broadband connection of the XBox. This site Link Removed will be the home for the ATRL starting this fall. Check back soon for additional info! If interested contact me at [email protected] or just post it here.
Thanks!
-Ramon

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
I'd be interested in joining a nba 2k3 league. I'd want the kings if possible. I just need to see how the HTF NFL2k3 league plays out. I get my live kit on tuesday so if anyone wants to hook up for a game of nba or nfl 2k3 I'm open for it, just let me know.

Mike

Ramon O. Valera

Stunt Coordinator
thanks for the responses here and through emails...but anyone else interested now, would go on a waiting list. but the good thin about it is that some people that signed up for the league a month ago, are no where to be found. So if you are on the waiting list, then you might get the call to the big leagues.
thanks again
-Ramon
Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kandids222
Recent bookmarks