1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

My review for Bad Company and Mr. Deeds

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by BooneG, Jun 2, 2002.

1. BooneG

BooneG Stunt Coordinator

I just saw Bad Company and Mr. Deeds and let me tell you both movies are worth the price of admission.

Bad Company is funny and action packed. Even though it looks like everyother Bruckhiemer movie it definatly feels different. Chris Rock is really funny and so is Anthony Hopkins. 3 1/2 out of 4.

Mr. Deeds is one of Adam Sandler's best movies. Not only is the movie funny but it is also sweet. Although I didn't like the ending I thought that the movie was funny as hell. Adam Sandler has definately gotten back to form after Little Nicky (which I thought was funny) 3 out of 4

Both of these movies are excellent and I highly recommend both of them.

2. Troy_M

Troy_M Stunt Coordinator

Well, I was about to add your opinion of these movies to my positive review list, but you messed up and said you thought Little Nicky was funny. So basically, I still don't have any positive reviews leaning me toward viewing Mr. Deeds. I think all Jerry Bruckhiemer films are entertaining, so Bad Company is a no-brainer.

3. Dave_P.

Dave_P. Supporting Actor

Adam Sandler's films have been going down progressively since Billy Madison, but I think Mr. Deeds looks fairly promising.

4. Jason Harbaugh

Jason Harbaugh Cinematographer

My favorite Adam Sandler films have been Happy Gilmore and The Wedding Singer. Sounds like Mr. Deeds are along the lines of those two so I'm sure I will like it. I hated Little Nicky.