What's new

My review for Bad Company and Mr. Deeds (1 Viewer)

BooneG

Stunt Coordinator
I just saw Bad Company and Mr. Deeds and let me tell you both movies are worth the price of admission.

Bad Company is funny and action packed. Even though it looks like everyother Bruckhiemer movie it definatly feels different. Chris Rock is really funny and so is Anthony Hopkins. 3 1/2 out of 4.

Mr. Deeds is one of Adam Sandler's best movies. Not only is the movie funny but it is also sweet. Although I didn't like the ending I thought that the movie was funny as hell. Adam Sandler has definately gotten back to form after Little Nicky (which I thought was funny) 3 out of 4

Both of these movies are excellent and I highly recommend both of them.

Troy_M

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I was about to add your opinion of these movies to my positive review list, but you messed up and said you thought Little Nicky was funny. So basically, I still don't have any positive reviews leaning me toward viewing Mr. Deeds. I think all Jerry Bruckhiemer films are entertaining, so Bad Company is a no-brainer.

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor
Adam Sandler's films have been going down progressively since Billy Madison, but I think Mr. Deeds looks fairly promising.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
My favorite Adam Sandler films have been Happy Gilmore and The Wedding Singer. Sounds like Mr. Deeds are along the lines of those two so I'm sure I will like it. I hated Little Nicky.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks