What's new

My isf'd 50h81 now has green tint only on calibrated preset color settings 1080i/480p (1 Viewer)

AlbertH

Stunt Coordinator
All of a sudden the "standard" mode which is calibrated to 1080i and the "movie" mode which is calibrated to 480p have a greenish tint to them. When switching to other modes (ie watching 1080 in "movie" mode or 480p in "standard" mode) the tint seems to be gone! So i don't believe its a problem with the crt guns, but what could have caused this to happen?? How can i fix it? I know how to get into the service mode so I can hopefully fix it myself. Btw i never touched the cables and i double checked them and all seem to be good, i have 2 different sets of cables hooked to 2 different inputs and they both exhibit the problem. And i havent played with the service menu for a while so i know i didn't change any settings.

David Abrams

Stunt Coordinator
Albert,

I would first call your calibrator up and inform him of your troubles. It sounds like a grayscale issue, but the fact that they were calibrated and both look "green" means something is going wrong. Perhaps your ISF calibrator will be able to better help you rectify this before you change service menu parameters.

Best of Luck,

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
David,

Great advice...

Albert I look forward to hearing from you :)

My new cell # is 201 232 3380.

Regards

Gregg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks