What's new

My 36 in Mitsubishi is dead, LONG LIVE MY ?? (1 Viewer)

Lenore

Auditioning
I have been searching and reading for a long time about what HDTV to buy and I am learning to understand a little about what I am reading.

Just left Bestbuy where they had on sale(?) the Sony KDL40S2000. The space for my TV is exactly 40 inches wide, and to go bigger would mean hiring a carpenter....something I would not want to spend my money on.

The picture was like a photo - so sharp and so clear. The price is $2395. I know I can get it cheaper through the "mail", but I am nuevous as it might come defective....then what??

Would I be making a mistake with this Sony, and or, can someone make a more informed suggestion.

Thanks....the money is buring a hole in my pocket!!!

Steve

CoreyAC

Stunt Coordinator
bump...this is the same unit i am interested in and was wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge about this product.

does sony make good lcd televisions.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Corey

Sony makes very good LCDs, in fact their top of the line XBR LCD is considered by some to be the best LCD available. Please send me a Private Message for further information on the Sony LCD you asked about.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks