What's new

Multi-Deck VCRs (1 Viewer)

Pete Williams

Auditioning
Okay, so I'm about to move. Once moved (which shall occur within the next two months) I'll be purchasing a new home theater system. For me a critical component is a multi-deck vcr. I need a vcr that supports most (or prefferably all) varients of NTSC, PAL, and SECAM. S-VHS or Quasi-S-VHS playback is preferable though not required. And the ability to play digital vhs is unimportant. Ideally it should cost $1000 or less. Any suggestions?

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
I have my doubts that the item you want even exists; the likelihood that anyone here knows of a specific model to recommend is not very large, and I suspect Mr. Pflughaupt's suggestion is the best you're going to get, though unless we are talking about used equipment there is no way you're going to come in under $1000 with pro gear. You have to realise that the multi-deck VCR market was never very big, the multistandard VCR market likewise, and VHS has steadily been withdrawing from the market for several years now. I've come in contact with a broad variety of video machinery and never seen anything like what you describe. How have you prioritised your HT needs that you come out with this thing as "the critical element"?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks