What's new

Pre-Order Muhammad Ali: A Film by Ken Burns (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71-z3sAs8DS._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
This coming Sunday (September 19th) and over 4 nights PBS will broadcast the Ken Burns documentary. Have my DVR already set to record them and have a good feeling it will be well made just like the other ones Ken Burns has done.

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Viewed the first 2 hours last night and with other films by Ken Burns it was very good. Not a fan of boxing but the film made it a very entertaining story of his life in the ring and outside of it.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
I sampled the first episode and there was definitely footage that I had never seen before in the program. (Which probably has more to do with my limited experience on certain aspects of Ali's early days vs. the rarity of the materials presented in episode one.) What little I did view had all of the earmarks of a Ken Burns' production, including narration by the always reliable Keith David.

I may be viewing with this a friend on an infrequent basis, depending upon whether or not they have already viewing the program; so my viewing may be delayed just a bit.

- Walter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks