What's new

Moving a Hitachi 65swx20b (1 Viewer)

Joe6pack99

Second Unit
Real Name
Jarett
Ok guys need some advice. I am moving in 2 weeks to a new apartment. On the positive its in the same complex and also on the first floor. I have been thinking about movers just for basically moving this as I don't want anything bad to happen. Going this route means i tell them to babie it.

However, what do you guys think? Since it is such a close move what recommendations would you guys give to move it? I don't want to just wheel it out as that would be way to bumpy once outside. I want to cushion it avoiding bumps. Anyway thx guys in advance for the help.

Tim Jin

Supporting Actor
If you are moving into the same building, and same floor, just move it yourself. If you are moving to a different floor and have an elevator, just move it yourself.

Your TV was bumped many times during shipping to the store, store to the truck, truck to you. So, I don't see why you can't just do it yourself and it's not like that you are moving across town.

If you want to cushion any bumps, get a dolly and wheel the tv over. You might have to get more then one dolly to move it, but the movers will use the same thing. It's better than trying to pick up the tv and one of the movers loosing their grip and seeing a corner drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks