What's new

movie help needed (1 Viewer)

DwayneH

Stunt Coordinator
I need help finding an old movie I remember seeing when I was younger. The movie was shown several times for my class while I was in 7th to 8th grade back in the mid 70's. I believe the movie must be from the 60's or early 70's. There are two scenes that I remember that will help. The first scene has an evil force chasing an older Indian man and his son or grandson (age was in his 20's I think) in the form of a car. The older man uses magic to make an invisible wall on the road. The car then smashes on the invisible wall. Later in the movie the old man is bitten by a coral snake on the hand while sleeping. I also believe the movie started out with the younger man diving into his swimming pool and being attacked by the evil force. Any help would be great. I would love to see this movie again. Thanks.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
However it's not on DVD, you might be able to find it on VHS at a local video store though.

DwayneH

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks. I checked Amazon and it is not listed for either vhs or dvd. I will keep checking places and hope I find a copy. All the places with old vhs around me are gone. Blockbuster put them all out of business.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks